SineWave Reactor USB Charger
USB Chargers from SineWave Cycles use power created by a dynamo hub to charge phones, gps, cache batteries, lights, and more. Keep your electronic device(s) from running out of power on a ride! Great for commuting, touring, and bike packing adventures.
Reactor is available in 3 colors (black, silver, red) which match the hubs from Rohloff and Schmidt. See dynamo hub pages for compatible hubs from Shutter Precision and Schmidt.
Must be paired with a dynamo like those from Shutter Precision or Schmidt, also available from Cycle Monkey.
- Best in class efficiency
- High Speed Overload Protection
- Simple Installation
- Shock and vibration toughened
- Gold-plated USB connector won't rust or corrode
- Starts charging at 3.5 MPH (5.5 km/h)
- Full charging at 9 MPH (14.4km/h)
- Max current: 1 Amp
- Works with DC input up to 52V
- Stack height: 9.8mm
- Wire length: 36" (91 cm) (contact us if your setup requires a longer wire)
- Wire ends: Stripped wire (for hub connection), Reactor pins