- Lightweight carbon fiber construction
- Reinforced aluminum crown race for long term durability
- Designed for maximum tire clearance
- Integrated mounting for headlight & fenders
- Integrated wire routing for headlight & USB charger
- Replaceable stainless barrel nuts in post mounts
- Includes headset compression plug for USB wire routing
- Exceeds ISO mountain bike test standards
|Axle to crown||495 mm|
|Brake interface||Post Mount|
|Max tire clearance||26x5.25""
CoLab forks are designed to integrate with key accessories that enable self-supported adventure riding. CoLab forks seamlessly integrate the electrical and mechanical systems, with internal wire routing for a dynamo-powered headlight and USB charger, a fork crown light mount, and a custom compression plug for ease of USB charger installation. Fender mounts are also integrated for year-round riding All threaded components are replaceable to extend the life of the fork, enable hardware replacement and avoid damage to the fork if hardware were to be over tightened.